Simplicity, reliability, and accuracy characterize these new milling/grinding machines for dental prostheses available in versions 4 and 5 positioned axes (models CD04-S and CD05-S), perfect for a simple and fast daily production of prostheses in soft materials and ceramics, with dry or lubricate tool
Thanks to their very compact dimensions and to the original choice of kinematics, they offer a maximum of flexibility for a minimum of space.
They are equipped with an open CAD/CAM system which can be used with the main scanners, CAD/CAM software and consumables used in the dental field.
Other highlights of this concentrate of innovation totally designed and manufactured in France :
- power reserve by 500W – 60000 rpm spindle and brush-less servo-motors
- flexibility and accuracy of milling/grinding with angulation of the rotary axes
- 4th axis : +/- 30° ; 5th axis : from 0 to 180°
- accuracy by high quality kinematics, ball-screws, and rectified rails
- simplicity of use thanks to the colour touch screen and its driving software. Friendly machine high performance automatic monitoring of the tools and the brother-tools changes, wearing and tools breaking detections
The Charlydental trademark is proposed by Charlyrobot, expert in 100% open CAD/CAM solutions. This French manufacturer has an experience of more than 25 years in the industrial digital milling and ensures the design, the manufacturing and the technical support at the service of the dental prostheses